Offipalsta.COM  

Palaa takaisin   Offipalsta.COM > Linkit muihin palveluihin > Elävä Arkisto > Out of this World > Jokes
Rekisteröidy Offiblogit Yhteisö Kalenteri Viestit tänään Haku

Jokes Jokes, funny stuff

Vastaus

Työkalut Etsi tästä viestiketjusta Näkymä
Vanha 15.05.2003, 13:13
Elmo Elmo ei ole kirjautuneena
Aktiivijäsen+++

Rekisteröitynyt: 24.09.01
Sijainti: Tre, Finland.
Perusasetus

Tarvikkeet

An architect decides to build a house. He wants it to be a long-standing structure so he hires a team of designers and workers. He hires a group of Germans to come up with all of the plans. He tells the Germans, "Do your best work and design me a four bedroom, 2.5 bath, Georgian house with a master bedroom with a veranda. After you design it, give the plans to the Polish guys. He then approaches a group of Polish workers and explains to them that he will pay them to build this house. He says, "You will get the plans from the Germans. Figure out how many men you need for the job and the Chinese guys will give you all of the materials. Finally he gathers a group of Chinese men and says, "Okay, you guys are in charge of the supplies."

3 months later he comes back to the site and there is absolutely nothing. framework, no foundation, not even a hole in the ground. He immediately goes to the Germans, "What the hell is the problem? Where is my house?" The Germans reply, "Sir, we finished the plans in a week and just like you said we gave them to the Polish workers. The man storms over to the Polish workers and demands to know where his building is. The Polish workers reply, "Sir, we got the plans from the Germans in due time and we have all the men set up and ready to build but we have no supplies" The architect extremely distraught at this point exclaims, "Where the hell are the Chinese guys?!" All of a sudden the Chinese men pop from behind the dumpster and yell,

"SUPPLIES!!"

Help me and BenDover reopen Ristiässä.

Vastaa lainaten
Vastaus

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä viestiketjua: 1 (0 jäsentä and 1 vierasta)

Pikalinkit

Samanlaisia viestiketjuja
Viestiketju Aloittaja Foorumi Vastauksia Viimeisin viesti
M: Nikon d70s ja Sigman 18-125 + tarvikkeet hutta O/M/V Muut 0 25.09.2007 05:21
Myyty: Garmin Vista + tarvikkeet Td5 O/M/V Muut 5 31.03.2006 07:13
tarvikkeet bono Jokes 0 16.08.2002 10:57

Sivu luotu: 11:55 (GMT +2).