Offipalsta.COM  

Palaa takaisin   Offipalsta.COM > Osto ja myynti > O/M/V Muut
Rekisteröidy Offiblogit Yhteisö Kalenteri Viestit tänään Haku

O/M/V Muut Kaikki edellisiin alueisiin sopimattomat osto-/myynti-/vaihtoilmoitukset tänne osastolle.

Vastaus

Työkalut Etsi tästä viestiketjusta Näkymä
Vanha 27.10.2005, 14:12
Satamax Satamax ei ole kirjautuneena
Tulokas

Rekisteröitynyt: 27.10.05
Sijainti: France.
Perusasetus

"O" HJ60 lukkoakselit etsi (sorry in english!)

Hei! Minun nimeni on Max. Ranskan kansalaisuus.

Hi guys!

Well, i'm searching for two cable locking axles (lukkoakselit) for a HJ60 or 61! I would preffer one from a 4 speed HJ, with the 4.11/1 ratio. But a 3.77/1 would be OK providing the price is right. You would be shipping to France.

Kiitos.

Max.

Edited by - Satamax on 28/10/2005 23:46:10

Edited by - Satamax on 29/10/2005 02:24:51

Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 28.10.2005, 22:49
Tulokas

Perusasetus

Hei!

Could anbody sort me out, i'm sorry i realy don't understand Finnish. What the O and M in front of the posts for?

Kiitos paljon.

Max.

Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 28.10.2005, 22:53
PIRSSI PIRSSI ei ole kirjautuneena
Veteraani

Rekisteröitynyt: 21.11.03
Sijainti: Tornio, Finland.
Perusasetus

M is myydä sell
O is ostetaan buy
You are doing great job to learn finish!

"Oikastaan tästä, kyllä tuonne puronvarteen pääsee"
Mehän ei onkimaan kävelyllä mennä!
Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 28.10.2005, 23:01
Saku T.:n Avatar
Saku T. Saku T. ei ole kirjautuneena
Aktiivijäsen

Rekisteröitynyt: 21.04.05
Sijainti: Ravijoki, Finland
Perusasetus

Lainaus:
quote:
Hei!

Could anbody sort me out, i'm sorry i realy don't understand Finnish. What the O and M in front of the posts for?

Kiitos paljon.

Max.

O ostaa = buy
M myydä = sell

Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 29.10.2005, 08:54
Norrena:n Avatar
Norrena Norrena ei ole kirjautuneena
Aktiivijäsen++

Rekisteröitynyt: 10.05.04
Sijainti: Tampere, .
Perusasetus

Hello Max,

It's nice to have international guests on our little forum!

Locking axels for HJ may not be that easy to find in Finland. There are a lot of HJs in here, but only few of them are equipped with differential locks. Another problem is that Finnish HJs ususally have a very high mileage on them, so even if you find axels, they are propably pretty worn out.

Toyota-gyus can correct me if I'm wrong. I'm really just guessing. My own 4x4 is a bit smaller caliber!

Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 29.10.2005, 10:49
Tulokas

Perusasetus

Thanks a lot guys!

I have rectified my title. Norrena, as it seems, there's far more HJ with lockers in up north where you live than in souther europe, i've seen two over here, one friend has these locking axles in his broken HJ but doesn't want to sell. And if ever i can find some, they're extremely expensive! I can redo the axles myself anyway before mounting them. Usualy the gears are OK! And HJ are tough. What's your 4X4? A Suz? Thoses are often used here for trial. Myself, i'd like a "go everywhere" type of vehicule, and i often get stuck by mud, or axle crossings! The plan is to travel across Russia to the extreme east one day! Therefor lockers, Hydraulic PTO for the winches (front and rear ) And other tooling. Spring over axles. Etc!

Bye.

Max.

Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 29.10.2005, 11:20
Veteraani

Perusasetus

Toyota lock axel price in here is about 800-1000€ not so cheap!!

Have you think install mechanical winch?
Here in finland we have lot of those!

example this
http://www.petrisimolin.com/ThePalst...TOPIC_ID=20002

Edited by - PIRSSI on 29/10/2005 12:21:07
Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 29.10.2005, 12:50
Tulokas

Perusasetus

Hi Pirssi!

Thanks a lot for your reply! I don't want a mechanical winch, thoses are realy too heavy. Thê original power take off, coupled with an hydraulic pump and hydraulic winch can pull as much if not more, it's not sensitive to humidity, and the pump can be used for other aplications. As well, it's lighter. 1000 euros for one axle? If this is that expensive, it might not be worth it. But here in france, i can't seem to find any! A guy on SLCK was saying i could find a pair for the same price.

Kiitos paljon.

Max.

Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 29.10.2005, 14:04
Veteraani

Perusasetus

1000€ pair of axels!

Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 29.10.2005, 21:13
MakeO:n Avatar
MakeO MakeO ei ole kirjautuneena
Arvostettu jäsen

Rekisteröitynyt: 23.04.03
Sijainti: Siuntio, Finland.
Perusasetus

Hi Max, here is a couple good market place to find parts and complete cars from Finland.. Maybe you have to learn some Finnish language before you can found what you are looking for..but good luck and if you can found something interesting, i think someone can call and ask parts for you.. btw. maybe you have to buy comlete rusty or wrecked car from Finland and part it out.

http://www.keltainenporssi.fi/index.jsp http://www.nettiauto.com/home.php?VF=0&BF=0 http://www.nettivaraosa.com/home.php?BF=0

Alcohol is designed to drink, Gasoline is designed to wash a parts, Nitro is designed for a RACING.
Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 30.10.2005, 01:15
mikjus:n Avatar
mikjus mikjus ei ole kirjautuneena

Rekisteröitynyt: 10.01.03
Sijainti: Lahti, Finland.
Perusasetus

Lainaus:
quote:
Hi Pirssi!

Thanks a lot for your reply! I don't want a mechanical winch, thoses are realy too heavy. Thê original power take off, coupled with an hydraulic pump and hydraulic winch can pull as much if not more, it's not sensitive to humidity, and the pump can be used for other aplications. As well, it's lighter. 1000 euros for one axle? If this is that expensive, it might not be worth it. But here in france, i can't seem to find any! A guy on SLCK was saying i could find a pair for the same price.

Kiitos paljon.

Max.
How much those hydraulic winches weight? I would use factory pto winch with rope, lifted up/moved backward and with stronger pin. HJ weights so much that one winch doesnt mean much. Move batterys to center of car and you have allmost saved weight of one pto winch (without wire). So stick with factory stuff is that weight is only reason to do hydraulics.

HJ-60/1 cable locking diffs here in finland are 3.7 (37 R/P 10), BJ-75 with narrower axle (same width as bj/fj-40) comes with 4.11 (37 R/P 9). BJ-75 diff is same and fits to any real land cruiser but then you need still hj60/1 inner axles with longer splines (speaking if you buy diff and inner axle only). I have bought cople pairs of hj-61 axles for 1000€. Hell you can get whole car for less if you are lucky. Sometimes i remember that diff + inner axle are sold for 350€. How much is pair of ARB air locking diffs there? Heres ARB costs roughly 1000€ per axle so thats why cable locking diffs are popular because they are usually half the price of ARBs. Finland is full of hj-60/1 with cable lockers and many of them are never used because they are under hj that is used only to tow horses/boats and other shit like that. Other good source is HDJ80 rear diff which comes with electronic locker and that too fits to any 40/60 series cruiser. I dont remember what R/P they use but Pauli from www.offivaruste.com was selling those for 600€ a piece if i remmeber correctly. HDJ80 front is weak shit high pinion reverse cut model and not compatible with 40/60 series axles.

And if you are travelling to russia i recommend from my heart that forget leaf spring and convert to coils using range rover/lj/mb,hdj80 parts or similar, maybe even do-it-yourself parts. I have driven so many hunderd kilometer in "old Finland" Karelia (Nowadays part of russia...oooh those old thieving commie bastards) and everytime my ass is half meter up from drivers seat i wonder why the hell those range rover coil spring sets are not under my car yet. Of course if u travel using main roads you can do that trip with any car up to that point where roads just simply stop to exist. And believe me russian road can be something else than even very very very veeeeeeery bad european country road comes near to. You can go with SOA and leafs but i'd recommend that at least move front schackles to back (so called schackle reversal),use tractions bars front and back, maybe even extra coil srings with leaf or in center of rear axle, and you "never" have to worry about bent/broken leafs.

I think that KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) goes well with off road cars too. Less there is "not field repairable" electric/moving/not factory parts the better.

We have a saying here in Finland: Siberia teaches. I Hope that you never have to find out what it means yourself and all the luck for your future trip. There was one party from Finland/Estonia that tried to go to asia but they didnt quite make it. They were driving with proto sisu A-45/unimogs. If you understand Finnish you can read from trip -> http://www.petrisimolin.com/ThePalst...TOPIC_ID=14569
or http://www.roverfriends.fi/urali.htm and there is DVD for sale of that trip too.

Sorry about this preaching but i just came back from couple days off road trip from russia and i'm little ill because my camping stuff was meant for summer and those nights in tent without heating were freezing...

Edited by - mikjus on 30/10/2005 02:27:13
Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 30.10.2005, 23:32
Tulokas

Perusasetus

Hi again guys!

Well, thanks a lot for your replies! MakeO, i know nettiauto and nettivaraosa. Nettivaraosa is too complicated for me, i can't make out all the words! The other site you've linked is cool, but rather complicated too! Mikjus, i know a few things about teh diff exchange etc, i frequent IH8MUD, and have read most of the technical links about SOA and diffs. Thought i haven't thought about shackle reversal tho. I agree with the KISS thing, i wouldn't drive a 61 otherwise. About broken leaves, amongst the HJ6* comunitu over here we have a trick, as long as the main leaf isn't broken. The guys put a opel corsa coil spring between the axle and chassis removing the ruber damper, and afixing the spring in it's place.

Kiitos paljon.

Max.

Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 07.11.2005, 22:20
MakeO:n Avatar
MakeO MakeO ei ole kirjautuneena
Arvostettu jäsen

Rekisteröitynyt: 23.04.03
Sijainti: Siuntio, Finland.
Perusasetus

Hows the center unit and RH axle shaft only? http://www.petrisimolin.com/ThePalst...TOPIC_ID=19556

Alcohol is designed to drink, Gasoline is designed to wash a parts, Nitro is designed for a RACING.
Vastaa lainaten
Vanha 09.11.2005, 23:37
Tulokas

Perusasetus

That's way cool MakeO!

I gonna try to understand a few words.

Thanks a lot, and mucho kiitos paljon.

Vastaa lainaten
Vastaus

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä viestiketjua: 1 (0 jäsentä and 1 vierasta)

Pikalinkit

Samanlaisia viestiketjuja
Viestiketju Aloittaja Foorumi Vastauksia Viimeisin viesti
etsi ja pelasta tv2 20,10 klo15,25 jp-suzuki Chit-Chat 8 22.10.2007 16:34
Etsi virhe blazoffer Chit-Chat 5 21.05.2005 12:55
Lipsahduksia (in english) SamppaFIN Jokes 4 14.02.2005 11:19
Finnish English Dictionary MäIte URL 1 26.04.2004 09:12
Tampereen kaupunginosat in english Laskos This And That 0 29.11.2002 13:42

Sivu luotu: 01:38 (GMT +2).