Näytä yksittäinen viesti
Vanha 21.02.2018, 07:33
offroadjouni:n Avatar
offroadjouni offroadjouni ei ole kirjautuneena
Super Moderator

Rekisteröitynyt: 10.06.02
Sijainti: Kirkkonummi
Perusasetus

1. Does the car have valid insurance and technical tests? - Onko autossa vakuutus ja katsastus voimassa? (Yes, it does say "Katsastettu 12-2017")
2. Does the gearbox work correctly? Does 5th gear work without problems? - Toimiiko vaihteisto normaalisti, ilman ylimääräisiä ääniä? Toimiiko myös 5. vaihde?
3. Does the transmission and reducer work cortrectly? (alennusvaihde?) - Toimiiko alennusvaihde normaalisti?
4. Is the suspension original? - Onko jousitus alkuperäinen?
5. In what condition is the frame? (rust?) - Onko rungossa ruostetta?
6. Is there much work on the body? - Onko korissa ruostetta?
7. Is the VIN number on the plate in the engine compartment legible? - Onko runkonumero kunnossa, myös moottoritilassa?
8. What is the condition of the engine? Does it work evenly, without blue smoke? - Toimiiko moottori, savuttaako?
9. What is the average fuel consumption? - Paljonko keskikulutus?
10. How many complets of keys you have? - Kuinka monta avainta autossa on?
11. Is the possibility to mount mechanical winch? - Saako autoon asennettua mekaanisen vinssin?
12. Do you have original seats? - Onko alkuperäiset istuimet tallessa?
13. Can you send me additional photos of engine, interior, frame and rust, opened back door? - Voisitko lähettää lisää kuvia moottorista, sisätiloista, rungosta, ruosteesta ja avatusta takaovesta?
14. What is the history of this car? Do you have some service-book? - Onko autossa huoltokirjaa?

Not sure about the export procedure but the plates are following with the car. You have 7 days (IIRC) to register the car to yourself if you register it to Finland. If you want to play safe, I think you can get temporary insurance "liikennevakuutus" from car inspection companies "katsastuskonttori" even if you don't live in Finland. Import is the part that is usually more difficult. So check what documents you need in Poland. I guess you need "rekisteriote", parts 1 & 2 with seller signature in part 2.
Vastaa lainaten