PDA

View Full Version : joke

SamppaFIN
18.07.2002, 14:03
A man meets a beautiful blonde lady and decides he wants to marry her right away. She tells him they don't know anything about each other. He tells her that it's fine ... they can learn about each other as they go along.

She consents, they marry ... then leave for their honeymoon to a very nice resort. One morning as they are laying by the pool, he gets up from his towel.

He climbs the 10 meter board and fluidly performs a two and a half tuck gainer followed by three rotations in a jackknife position, then straightens out and cuts the water like a knife.

After a few more demonstrations, he comes back and eases back on his towel. Very excited, she says, "That was incredible!"

"I used to be an Olympic diving champion," he says. "You see, I told you we'd learn more about ourselves as we went along."

The blonde gets up, jumps in the pool, and starts doing laps. After about fifty laps, she climbs back out and lays down on her towel...hardly out of breath. Very excited, he says, "That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?"

"No," she answers. "I was a hooker in El Paso, Texas, and I worked both sides of the river."