Offipalsta.COM  

Palaa takaisin   Offipalsta.COM > Off-Road > Tapahtumat
Rekisteröidy Offiblogit Yhteisö Kalenteri Viestit tänään Haku

Tapahtumat Kisat, kisatulokset, safarit, ajopäivät, kokoukset, yms.

Vastaus

Työkalut Etsi tästä viestiketjusta Näkymä
Vanha 22.08.2007, 08:45
ismo:n Avatar
ismo ismo ei ole kirjautuneena
Aktiivijäsen+++

Rekisteröitynyt: 26.09.06
Sijainti: Vihti (koti) / Espoo (työ), Finland.
Perusasetus

Off Road near Gothenburg, Sweden (Volvo meeting?)

Moi!

Satuin saamaan käsiini tällaista tietoa länsinaapureiden ajeluista.
Itse en ole tuonne menossa, mutta jos jotain palstalaista kiinnostaa, niin tuonne alla olevan linkin taakse on tulossa varmaan lisätietoa, jossain vaiheessa. Ja alla myös Erikin pyyntö tavata kansainvälisiä volvokuskeja kyseisessä tapahtumassa.

http://www.borasjeepklubb.se/index.php?sida=traffar

----- Forwarded message from Erik T <commodore_gse@yahoo.com> ----
Date: Tue Aug 21 14:01:02 EEST 2007
Subject: Off Road meeting near Gothenburg, Sweden

I promised to answer my own question/statement that foreigners are welcome at those events and they are! Next event is 14 September. As it is a Friday, I believe it is from Friday to Sunday. There use to be some activities connected to the driving, as last event it was night driving. I am not sure what surprise this event will give, but it uses to be some competitons with nice prices.

The fee for the weekend uses to be 300SEK, or something like 20£. There is a camping area connected to the driving area, but it is a very simple one with only a dry toilet, no other facilities. Camping is included. There uses to be an event hamburger bar at the driving area, but the meeting is situated less than 5 miles from the city with complete market. From the ferries in Gothenburg it is not more than 100km almost straight eastwards.

If anyone is interested please mail me first and I will ask the staff to clear everything out, because I got surprised this next event seem to be all the weekend and therefore I was sure no one would be interested just go here for a day anyway. There uses to be meetings a couple of times around the year and 26. December is a tradition to shake the christmas food down a bit...

The homesite of the club is www.borasjeepklubb.se, but in Swedish of course and the boys like more offroad driving than keeping the site very spectacular and detailed up to date.

Would be nice to meet foreign Volvo drivers there! We are rather many around Borås driving Volvo, so there uses to be 5-15 trucks every time.

Erik
www.terrangbil.net
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ismo / Vihti
Blondi / C303
LostBoys

Vastaa lainaten
Vastaus

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä viestiketjua: 1 (0 jäsentä and 1 vierasta)

Pikalinkit

Samanlaisia viestiketjuja
Viestiketju Aloittaja Foorumi Vastauksia Viimeisin viesti
VOLVO POWER PORTAL MEETING 2008! myllis Tapahtumat 65 09.04.2008 11:04
Myyty: C303 VOLVO "OFF-ROAD HISTORIAA" Pasi O/M/V Ajoneuvot 13 29.03.2008 18:01
VOLVO POWER PORTAL MEETING 2007 !! myllis Tapahtumat 53 25.04.2007 20:04
Off road Sweden? Tapsa_ja_Dumbo Tapahtumat 6 04.09.2005 17:26
Sweden Sucks Jeeper Chit-Chat 9 25.02.2005 12:08

Sivu luotu: 07:41 (GMT +2).