Offipalsta.COM  

Palaa takaisin   Offipalsta.COM > Linkit muihin palveluihin > Elävä Arkisto > Out of this World > Jokes
Rekisteröidy Offiblogit Yhteisö Kalenteri Viestit tänään Haku

Jokes Jokes, funny stuff

Vastaus

Työkalut Etsi tästä viestiketjusta Näkymä
Vanha 13.09.2006, 17:48
Elmo Elmo ei ole kirjautuneena
Aktiivijäsen+++

Rekisteröitynyt: 24.09.01
Sijainti: Tre, Finland.
Perusasetus

Kaamee kapula

Three girls go out one night and get really wasted. At the end of the night they part ways and promise to meet the next morning for a big greasy breakfast.

The next morning all three girls show up looking much the worse for ware and begin to retell there various adventures in heading home.

"When I walked through the front door" the first girl starts "I made it about three steps before lying down and blowing chunks for about 15 mins".

The other girls agreed that yes, that was pretty bad.

Then the second girl claimed she could top that. "When I was leaving I thought it would be a good idea to drive my car home, and I subsequently wrapped it round a tree and wrote it off. I'm lucky to be here."

The other two were shocked.

Thinking she could top even that the third girl piped up,"well, when I got home I put the stove on to make some eggs and passed out, forgetting about them and burnt out half my kitchen."

There was a stunned silence until the first girl coughed and said "I don't think you guys understand, Chunks is the name of my dog."

Help me and BenDover reopen Ristiässä.

Vastaa lainaten
Vastaus

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä viestiketjua: 1 (0 jäsentä and 1 vierasta)

Pikalinkit

Samanlaisia viestiketjuja
Viestiketju Aloittaja Foorumi Vastauksia Viimeisin viesti
O.kapula gps T.T.T O/M/V Muut 0 02.05.2007 17:51
Myyty: Garmin eTrex GPS-kapula SauliS O/M/V Muut 7 04.12.2006 22:11

Sivu luotu: 04:50 (GMT +2).